We at TalentPundits screen and evaluate best possible candidates for your requirement. The success of contingent recruitment depends upon various factors. The most important being establishing accurate specifications for both; job roles and candidate profiles.
Why choose TalentPundits?
- We do an extensive research on the company’s background and structure and detailed information about the precise skills required.
- Its our experience, dedication and investment of time that enables us to process pre-arranged interview dates, times and venues without a hitch.
- Our clients also save time because we ensure the candidates are well informed about the company and also provide the un-edited resume to the clients.
- We manage the end to end process of the recruitment and could even send ‘regret letters’ to the unsuccessful candidates to help maintain a professional image.
- Our services also include Sourcing, screening, selection and process management to deliver suitable solutions in a cost effective manner at competitive pricing.
- We generally offer these services for ongoing permanent openings where we have agreed terms and conditions with our clients and our supplying you with workforce on an adhoc and as needed basis.
This is how we work:
- It is very important for us to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and how it relates to your organization. Frequently description and requirements of the openings are discussed in a meeting to ensure that we have a very clear understanding of your requirement.
- Once the job has been qualified, we search our database and contact network to find a pool of potentially suitable candidates.
- Candidates’ responses are screened via telephone interview to ensure they correspond with the customer’s requirements.
- Profiles which are a closest match are then interviewed by us and when suitable are forwarded to the client.
- We will arrange interviews for you and provide our support through the offer and signature of the employment contract.
- Only when the candidate joins we will raise the invoice.
- We will support the candidate to the point of commencement. After the joining date and during the probation period we maintain a relationship with you and the candidate.